Influencing and Fruiting Presence of the Holy Spirit (10)
The following methods will please summarize the observations about the personal influencing and fruiting presence of the Holy Spirit in our Christian life which appeared in the many articles and conversations that we have read in our pbcaa yahoogroups blog these past several weeks. These methods are the following:
- Through the written or oral word of God, the Bible as processed by our mind.
- Through God’s material creation or nature. See Psalm 19; Romans 1:18-23.
- Through Christian conduct which are epistles written by the Spirit. See 2 Cor. 3:1-3;1 Pet. 3:1-6.
- Through God’s providence. (Ed Maquiling and Reuben Emperado submitted detailed examples.)
- Through the assurance that God Holy Spirit included) knows our needs even before asking Him and that God is ready to respond to our petitions and supplications. See Matt. 6:8; 7:7-11; James 5:13-18.
- God (Holy Spirit included) chastises a disciple He loves and it is a personal God that is capable of sending reminders in the form of sickness, diseases, some failures, some accidents, etc. See Heb. 12:3-11.
Ang ating pagaaral ay ginawa sa sisteng Pinoy. Baka mas maliwanag ang Pinoy style kaysa ibang nabasa ninyo sa mga libro o magasin. Mga kapatid, salamat sa inyong partisipasyon sa blog conversations. Kung mayroon mang kahinaan ang aming analysis, handa kaming tumanggap ng inyong pagtutuwid. May the good Lord bless us with good understanding of His word. We are ready to receive your observations and pagtutuwid.