- Brethren Jack Belo, Reuel Belo and Samson Octobre continue to lead evangelistic activities in the provinces of Leyte and Souther Leyte.
- Santiago “Dodoy” Sameon II left behind his family in Baguio and will conduct evangelistic meetings, lectures, leadership training in his home province of Negros Oriental visiting more than 40 congregations. He went there about the middle of March and will stay thro the middle of May.
- Brother Daniel Lauro baptized a couple, Mr/Mrs Valdez, residents of Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte on February 20. This occasion was witnessed by Warner Macusi, M/M Jun Macusi, M/M Abel Mariano, Eusebio Tanicala and other Ilocos brethren.
- Brother Emilio Panday, evangelist based in Mangatarem, Pangasinan, reports that in areas where he and his co-workers affiliated with the ministries of the Open Door Ministries and Philippine Theological College, for the month of February they’ve baptized 30 souls. During the first three weeks of March, 20 baptisms have been recorded.
- Brethren Jhun Ma and Oscar Manangan texted their report of the obedience and immersion into Christ of Don & Jenelyn Ramos in Tuao, Cagayan province on March 21.
- Brother Marcial Agustin, likewise, reports of the baptism on March 17 of Jonie Gilo and Jingky Intong in Agusan del Norte.
- Missionary Ken Wilkey is scheduled to hold gospel meeting with the church in Tuao, Cagayan in the second week of April.
- The new congregation meeting at San Julian Central, Agoo, La Union is gaining more adherents and the brethren are looking around for a lot where a chapel could be built.
- Evangelist Abel Mariano and the brethren in Pasuquin, Ilocos Norte are set to start work on their chapel in the second week of April. Eusebio Tanicala will go there to witness cornerstone burial.